Re: Query

From: rogue (rogueat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 10:47:32 PDT

    i'd call it a vulnerability in the "Personal Firewall" because once its
    disabled the ability to inject all sorts of nasty trojans and what not
    might suddenly become available to the attacker. I'm sure many people are
    running apps and services that are less than secure and counting on their
    firewall to keep the beasts at bay. I'd love to see this java script
    because I might be running this "personal firewall" at home myself and i'd
    like to lock my doors if i can.

    --
    rogueat_private