Re: is any one sniffing comports on win2k or XP?

From: Catfish (catfishat_private)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 18:17:02 PDT

    Try this. It says it works fine in Win2k but doesn't mention WinXP. I have
    used this in the past and it worked great for watching trafic from an old
    sharp databank device I use to have. Never did figured out the protocol but
    I used it for exporting data from the device (using a replay "attack")

    http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/portmon.shtml