Administrivia: Greetings

From: Cade Cairns (cairnscat_private)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 15:32:58 PDT

    Hello readers,

    As you undoubtedly saw in an earlier post, Blue Boar will no longer be
    moderating this mailing list.  As of today I have assumed that role.  For
    those who are unfamiliar with me, I have been with SecurityFocus as a
    threat analyst and programmer for well over a year.

    I intend to improve this list over the coming weeks by keeping focus on
    its sole purpose: the discussion of undeveloped security holes.  I also
    hope to encourage more discussion and vulnerability disclosures in the
    future, ideally making this list a useful source of information.

    Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments you may have.

    Sincerely,

    Cade Cairns
    Symantec Corporation
    http://www.symantec.com/