[ryanat_private: Re: [fxat_private: Defcon Phenoelit stuff (Cisco & HP)]] (fwd)

From: Cade Cairns (cairnscat_private)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 07:23:55 PDT

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:03:29 +0200
    From: FX <fxat_private>
    To: cairnscat_private
    Subject: [ryanat_private: Re: [fxat_private: Defcon Phenoelit
        stuff (Cisco & HP)]]

    Cade,

    since you are the mod now, could you please approve the message below. And
    yes, it is about vulnerability development since it includes the IOS remote
    exploitation PoC we presented on Defcon/BlackHat.

    FX

    ----- Forwarded message from Ryan Russell <ryanat_private> -----

    ----- End forwarded message -----

    --