Normal Web Surfers In Extreme Danger

From: Liu Die Yu (liudieyuinchinaat_private)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 07:22:40 PDT

    Your privacy(your SSN, CC#, Phone #, Address, .etc) is in extreme danger.
    This
    is not because of the flaws in web browsers or web servers but in
    digitalid.versign.com,
    truste.org, bbb.org, bbbonline.org ,webtrust.org & thawte.org(very
    amazing, isn't it?).
    Unfortunately the flaw in all these sites (named Cross-Site Scripting)was
    discovered  and
    reported officially about a decade ago and must have been exploited for a
    long time.

    	A demonstration is available at :
    http://www16.brinkster.com/liudieyu/CSS6/CSS6-MyPage.htm
    at present and always available at clik.to/liudieyu; I AM NOT RESPOSIBLE
    FOR ANY ACTION  YOU DO
    AFTER YOU KNOW HOW TO EXPLOIT THE FLAW, SO IF YOU KILL ALL YOUR NEIGBORS
    AFTER YOU READ IT, you
    ARE THE BAD GUY!

    	Don't waste time reporting  bugs to these sites since I've alreay
    done it. There is
    a solution at present: when you want to check if a site is verified, open
    a NEW web browser
    window and search for the company name instead of clicking "Click to
    Verify" logo.

            If you want a copy of the demonstration, you can contact me and
    will get the demo in 24
    hours via email.

            okay,I helped you.

    	My handle is Liu Die Yu. I can be reached at
    liudieyuinchinaat_private
    Glad to be your friend. you may send something(a postcard is pretty good)
    to ecourage me.
    This page cost me a lot -- the network in China is slow and expensive.