Re: Secure Yahoo logins

From: Nick Jacobsen (nickat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 01:36:06 PDT

    I just love this...  You are telling me that I can't sniff information from
    an SSL session using a mitm attack?  the whole point is that you are in the
    middle...  i.e. client connects to you and you coneect to server, therefore
    the SSL session with the server is between you and the server, not the
    client and the server...  you simply pass everything on to the client as
    well, acting as the remote server...  Try using ettercap, then tell me I am
    wrong...

    Nick J.
    Ethics Design
    nickat_private