Re: shellcode -> asm?

From: Enrique A. Compań Gzz. (enriqueat_private)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 05:40:25 PDT

    You can try to actually call the shellcode from a simple program you have
    to write, and then debug it using gdb or any other program in whatever
    plataform you plan to use.

    To stop at the begining of the shellcode, you could use "stop on memory
    access", or put an "int 0x03" ("\xCD\x03", I think) at the begining of the
    code to cause the debugger to stop there, and then view the instructions
    after the breakpoint... that should do.

    Regards