RE: shellcode -> asm?

From: Riley Hassell (rhassellat_private)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 16:24:06 PDT

    Check out the Bastard project.
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/bastard/

    You can write a simple app to parse exploits and snag the shellcodes out.
    Use the Bastard library function disassemble_address() to get the code into
    an ASCII representation. The use and syntax is very straight forward.

    	disassemble_init(0, INTEL_SYNTAX);
    	disassemble_address(addr, &curr_inst);
    	disassemble_cleanup();

    -R