Re: Linux Kernel Exploits / ABFrag

From: h2g.sec.listat_private
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 07:06:36 PDT

    Hi,
    exist rumors about this exploit since 3 months. The archive aparently explores
    an imperfection in the TCP Sync (i dont know details about problem). Due
    to rumors, exist more two exploits for the problem (maybe fake).
    Some forums like ByteRage's PRIVATE forum was dicussing it in private (it
    is bad to kids/defacers, but good to security professionals and admins).
    Thanks to you and all list readers...
    Nilson Gomes