Re: UserID and hashed password for Lotus Domino

From: gpedone77 (gpedone77at_private)
Date: Sat Oct 19 2002 - 10:30:30 PDT

    > For the UserID file you can use ID Password Recovery
    > (http://www.cqure.net/tools04.html) and for the HTTP hash
    > Domino Hash Breaker (http://www.securiteinfo.com/download/dhb.zip)
    > This 2 tools work only in dictionary attack.

    well... now this is strange....
    Here is what I did.

    The hashed ID password I recovered from the Internet is my dad's one (my dad
    works at this company), so I asked my dad his password and put it into a
    dictionary file.
    I ran the Hash Breaker but it didnt produce any result.

    Then I did another try with the userID. I asked my dad for his UserID
    file... I then put his clear password into the dictionary file again, and
    finally I ran ID Password Recovery...
    It didnt' produce any result.

    What I did wrong?

    Mio Yahoo!: personalizza Yahoo! come piace a te
    http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.my.yahoo.com/