Retransmissions while blocking TCP Stack's RST?

From: Cynic (cynicat_private)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 06:33:38 PST

    Hi,

    I am looking for an application for *NIX, that can replay captured packets, while dropping, the TCP Stacks responses.
    Let's assume I replay a SYN, and receive a SYN-ACK, my host's TCP Stack immediatley replies with a RST since it was not aware a connection was to be opened.
    So I am looking for some low-level retransmission application for *nix such as Network monitor for NT. (I believe it does this.)

    Thanks a lot!

    Cynic.

    For the best in Progressive Rock on the internet, check out PROGROCK.COM!
    http://www.progrock.com

    Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get youat_private w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag