TOTAL WIRELESS SECURITY

From: Bartholomew Simpson (focusyneat_private)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 15:14:10 PST

    Greeting!

    Thank you all for responding to my question.  I now
    have several options to further investigate.  I think
    creating a wireless black hole would be the best
    solution.

    Management has set the policy that there shall be no
    RF devices in key areas that hold "very sensitive
    data" and while that is a great policy, enforcement
    becomes difficult.

    Most people entering these areas don't even realize
    that they are violating the policy and the cost of
    doing a body cavity search on entry is too expensive.

    Thanks again.

    BS