Motorola T900 Programming

From: Michael (mysticat_private)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 14:43:23 PST

    Good evening, everyone! Happy Thanks Giving!

    I am curious if anyone has any information on programming a Motorola T900 to use my own SMTP servers. I am currently using Arch Wireless for service and the pricing plans leave quite a bit to be desired. I understand this will require reprogramming on both the server side to use the FLEX protocol and the client side.  I'm know that codes must exist to bring up hidden setup menus on the client (T900). I would deeply appreciate any information anyone can provide me.

    Thank you and Happy Holidays

    -E
    Etheric Mist Inc.