Re: VisualBasic auditing2

From: gr00vy (groovy2600at_private)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 17:23:12 PST

    HI there, Im gr00vy from argentina, I thinks this page will be usefull
    for you, its mine, www.zencracking.com.ar there are lots of tutorials on
    cracking vb aplications.
    I think cracking vb aplications its very easy, and there are lots of
    tools for debuggin this kind of programs, one of them is smartcheck, it
    like softice, but for vb aplication, in fact it coded by sice team :)
    (numega). Another usefull tool is pcode debugger, it can d-bug vb
    programs compiled in pcode another kind od compilation.
    Well i hope this info helps you
    Sorry for my bad english, but I think you will undertand me.