Re: mpg123 segfault

From: Roman Drahtmueller (drahtat_private)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 05:01:42 PST

    > [argv@jaskinia argv]$ export HTTP_PROXY=`perl -e 'print "A"x20000'`

    [...]

    > Is it something new?

    At least to me it is. However, since it is yourself who provided the
    environment variable, it is also your problem. Since no external input is
    responsible for the crash, it should not be security related.

    I cannot reproduce the crash with 0.59s-mh4 and 0.59r on SuSE Linux.

    Roman.
    --
    | Roman Drahtmüller      <drahtat_private> // "You don't need eyes to see, |