Re: cipher.exe overflow

From: K. K. Mookhey (ctoat_private)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 22:35:39 PDT

    Hi Moran,
    Windows 2000 is full of local buffer overflows. We too reported a couple to MS, and then stopped looking. There was a discussion some time back on Nslookup having a local BO. I think the thread is here:
    http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/82/315781

    K. K. Mookhey
    CTO,
    Network Intelligence India Pvt. Ltd.