nokia calendar memory errors

From: distoageat_private
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 11:21:25 PDT

    I have sent this to the security mail of nokia without success and to the
    normal support contact with no response.

    So I forward this I think could be interesting. I just see other strange
    memory behaviour like the one described : a
    calendar entry having the ending characters of another entry. And when I
    change one entry this seems to change and
    corrupting the other and vice versa.

    I don't tested these problems on other nokia models.