Re: win32 shellcoding

From: Rahul Chander Kashyap (rahulat_private)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 23:04:50 PDT

    Hi,
    There are loads of stuff available.
    U might like to check out the following: (do a google search on the
    following topics and u shall get
    it)
    "WindowsNT Buffer Overflow's From Start to Finish" by Jordan --> good place
    to start off
    "Win32 Buffer Overflows (Location, Exploitation and Prevention)" by Barnaby
    Jack --> one of the good ones (but of course)
    "Win32 Assembly Components"-->By the lsd group(very good)

    Also don't forget to check out :
    www.deepzone.org
    www.harmonysecurity.com

    This shud help u to write win shellcodes on ur own in a very short time.
    Njoy!

    Regards,

    Rahul Kashyap
    Software Developer,