Re: win32 shellcoding

From: deepcode (deepcodeat_private)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 20:19:41 PDT

    I've read and studied several very good documents.

    1. Designing shellcode demystified, by murat.
                this one shows step-by-step in producing shellcode.
    2. Advanced buffer overflows, by taeho-oh.
                break chroot, setuid(0), etc.
    3. Buffer overflows, by lamagra.
                Very good tutorial for beginners.

    I highly recommend these three. A site that holds many
    txts on overflows I found recently here:
            http://www.wntrmute.com/docs/hack/

    "Fear, anger and aggression lead to the dark side."
                                - Master Yoda