Decision

From: Peteris Krumins (newsgroupsat_private)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 17:50:58 PDT

    Hello,

     I have run into a hard decision - i just dicovered a bug in
     <someserver> which <some large company> runs and is only
     accessible to the clients of <the company> - it's an auth
     server, somewhere tied together with Cisco router w/ SSG and
     RADIUS authentication.

     Due to bug, any source file can be read and the <the company> has spent
     thousands of $ for making the system.

     Whats the best - report the bug and possible workarounds or let it
     stay?
     What i am nervous of is that the <the company> could 'kick' me later
     for seeing the sources.

    P.Krumins