Re: win32 shellcoding

From: Olivier DEMBOUR (olivier.dembourat_private)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 11:41:30 PDT

    >Hey people.
    >
    >I've written exploits and shellcodes for *nix systems,
    >but
    >cannot find any good articles about win32 shellcoding,
    >anyone willing to give me some help? An example maybe.
    >I am really focusing on the shellcode, not the exploit.

    	LSD [1] is a great tutorial. Here is an example of a generic
    shellcode using the PEB structure :

    http://entreelibre.com/modu/shell_win.c

    	Unlike the connect-back shellcode it will not spawn a shell, but you
    can execute any command inside the initial connection. It's not really a
    tutorial, but the ASM detail is available on
    http://entreelibre.com/modu/detail_shellcode.txt.

    Hope It'll help.

    [1] : Win32 Assembly Components
    http://www.lsd-pl.net/documents/winasm-1.0.1.pdf