Re: [ISN] New York Red Cross Needs Tech assistance!

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 02:00:53 PDT

    Forwarded from: Unit 4 <unit4@i-plus.net>

    Upon receiving the ISN message below, I forwarded it to several addys
    at Microsoft. Here's the reply:

    Hello,

    Thank you for contacting Microsoft.

    We appreciate your suggestion but Microsoft is way ahead of you.
    Microsoft has donated $10M in cash and technical services for aide to
    companies effected by the tragedy.  We have a response team in place
    to handle the coordination of technical support needed and are working
    with the Federal Government and private companies to help with their
    disaster recovery programs.

    If you have any additional questions, please let us know by replying
    to this message.

    Thank you,

    Ron P.
    Microsoft Online Customer Representative