Re: [ISN] Adopt A Soldier, or something like that...

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 22:25:22 PST

    Forwarded from: John Ellingson <JohnE37179at_private>

    In a message dated 12/19/01 1:21:38 PM, isnat_private writes:

    << You can go to the site for details, but I know that a couple of
    your readers may be interested in chipping in.

    - Anonymous >>

    You should know that most airline mileage programs accept miles for
    charity.  Some use them for projects like the Ronald McDonald House. I
    wouldn't be surprised if they might participate is some program like
    this. It might be worth a call to the airlines you fly frequently to
    donate some miles.

    John Ellingson
    CEO
    Edentification, Inc.
    608.833.6261

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
    of the mail.