[ISN] Re: SANS Top 20 Vulnerability List Updated

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 01:07:34 PST

    Forwarded from: Felix von Leitner <leitnerat_private>

    Thus InfoSec News forwarded (isnat_private):

    > Actually, this top 20 list has helped me. It gives me the ability
    > to scan my entire network for attacks most likely to be automated
    > or used by script kiddies. Thats a huge help. And time saver.

    Mister, if you only scan your network for attacks that SANS blessed,
    you are incompetent and should hand your job over to someone who knows
    what he is doing.  Sorry to be so blunt.

    Felix

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
    of the mail.