RE: [ISN] Teen Hacker Packs Feminist Punch

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 01:05:54 PDT

    Forwarded from: "Huggins, Michael" <mhhugginsat_private>

    Reality what a concept.

    This is why Education, Parents and others should utilize the
    www.doj.gov ethics and perhaps Winn Schwartu's Computer ethics books.
    The kid understands the concept of what good and bad are but, by
    posting her virus on her site and associating it with gun sellers come
    on...

    v/r Michael