Re: [Full-Disclosure] RE: [ISN] DARPA pulls OpenBSD funding

From: Cptnug (cptnug-fulldisclosureat_private)
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 10:36:02 PDT

    Interestingly enough, I recently was asked by my employer to read an ethics
    policy that included a section informing me of some U.S. laws concerning a
    country boycott. Essentially it informed me that it was illegal for me, as
    a U.S. citizen, to assist anyone else in a boycott of the U.S., U.S.
    companies or companies of certain U.S. allies. I don't know if that was a
    correct interpretation of law, but I thought it was interesting restriction
    of what I would consider a natural freedom nonetheless.

    --
    Reference Librarian
    Pulp and Paper Historical Library of Santa Cruz