RE: [Full-Disclosure] RE: [ISN] DARPA pulls OpenBSD funding

From: Denis Dimick (denisat_private)
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 11:09:44 PDT

    One thing I have a very hard time undersanding is this:

    Here in the US we have free-speach, this means you can pretty much say
    what ever you want, and most of the time there is very little people can
    do about this.

    But when you make your living off of people buying your products, and you
    say things that people dont like, why is it wrong for people to decide not
    to buy your products?

    It seems to me this is what happened with DARPA and Open BSD..

    I guess the story here is yes we have free speach, but if you depend on
    others to make your living, maybe you may want to watch what you say,
    least you piss off the people that give you the money to make your
    living..