Re: [IWAR] re: EURO world spy system (fwd)

From: Betty G.O'Hearn (bettyat_private)
Date: Tue Dec 30 1997 - 06:40:07 PST

    FYI:  "Secret Power" was published in 1996. To the best of my knowledge,
    only one excerpt has been verified that appeared in Jan. 1997, in CAQ
    MAGAZINE.  There has not been excerpts "for a couple of years."
    (CovertAction Quarterly)
    See: http://www.infowar.com/CIVIL_DE/civil_7.html-ssi  for the article that
    appeared in CAQ. This mag has been around for many years and does a
    superior job of investigative reporting.

    I feel that one should read the book before turning on "BS" meter.
    Within those pages, you will see how ECHELON operates.

    "The easiest pickings for the ECHELON system are the individuals,
    organizations,and governments that do not use encryption."

    I rest my case David.  I suggest you read the book for yourself.  Never
    underestimate the capability of the NSA. We have talked about crypto for
    years.  It has been a slow process for SO MANY to understand, let alone use
    it.  One must be disciplined.

    If your interested in reading the book, please contact me. There is only
    source for this book in the US.

    Betty

     At 03:34 AM 12/30/97 -0500, you wrote:

    Betty O'Hearn
    Assistant to Mr. Winn Schwartau
    813-360-6256 Voice
    813-363-7277 FAX
    http://www.infowar.com
    http://www.info-sec.com

    Everybody gets so much information all day long that they
    lose their common sense.
             - Gertrude Stein, American author (1874-1946).