[IWAR] Aviation Week & Space Technology on IWAR

From: Lee Harvey Blotto (blottolhat_private)
Date: Tue Jan 27 1998 - 08:43:13 PST

    If there's anyone left on this list who is actually
    interested in IWAR (sometimes I wonder) Aviation Week
    and Space Technology has an excellent series of
    articles in the current issue (I don't know the date
    offhand, but I got mine in the mail Monday, 26 Jan.)
    covering the subject.  Check it out - it's worth a
    read.