Re: [IWAR] Aviation Week & Space Technology on IWAR

From: Betty G.O'Hearn (bettyat_private)
Date: Tue Jan 27 1998 - 09:29:35 PST

    We are all interested in IWAR>  Sorry I have not be able to participate.
    Been out of the loop for 3 weeks.

    These articles I have heard were wonderful from contacts in China,
    Austrailia and the UK.

    Unfortunately, they are not on line.  I will be most glad to pay for copies
    or the magazine.  We don't get that type of magazine in Florida.  I can
    then subscribe.

    Any help is appreciated.

    Thanks

    Betty

    and At 08:43 AM 1/27/98 -0800, you wrote:

    >If there's anyone left on this list who is actually
    >interested in IWAR (sometimes I wonder) Aviation Week
    >and Space Technology has an excellent series of
    >articles in the current issue (I don't know the date
    >offhand, but I got mine in the mail Monday, 26 Jan.)
    >covering the subject.  Check it out - it's worth a
    >read.

    Betty O'Hearn
    Assistant to Mr. Winn Schwartau
    813-360-6256 Voice
    813-363-7277 FAX
    http://www.infowar.com
    http://www.info-sec.com

    Everybody gets so much information all day long that they
    lose their common sense.
             - Gertrude Stein, American author (1874-1946).