[IWAR] OPEN SOURCE articles of interest

From: Anonymous (anonat_private)
Date: Tue Feb 03 1998 - 19:12:46 PST

    SpamMonger, clearly you don't understand that you're just making the
    problem worse by responding again to messages which were responded
    to in complaint about other messages which were posted by accident at
    the accidental slip or minor mistake, be it Betty's fault or Majordomo's
    fault or just an ACT OF GOD.

    If you'll stop responding to all the messages sent in response to
    other messages to complain about messages posted incorrectly, then
    we won't have to deal with all these messages which are totally
    empty of any useful content whatsoever. Thank you.

    Please, take care that you don't send vacuuous messages of complaint
    about other empty messages posted in response to something everyone's
    forgotten, and make sure you blame someone.

    HumorMonger