[IWAR] NEW ZEALAND SIGINT expansion

From: Mark Hedges (hedgesat_private)
Date: Wed Feb 04 1998 - 23:56:16 PST

    This thread in cypherpunks started with the Sunday Telegraph report on
    NSA's Echelon system, which reportedly monitors European SIGINT, and
    continued through its current subject line when someone posted details on
    transparent monitoring capability built into the ISDN digital telephone
    technology. Follow the link below for info on the New Zealand franchise.
    -hedges-