Re: More problems with QPOPPER - <sigh>

From: Phillip R. Jaenke (prjat_private)
Date: Sun Jun 28 1998 - 23:26:54 PDT

    Another popclient/fetchpop bug for everyone! Joy!

    Apparently all those "x"s strung together freaks out popclient/fetchpop
    like the "from:yaddayadda" stuff. Joy.

    BTW, does anybody know if anything's been said in the main channels (ie;
    CNet, etc) about this qpopper bug yet? I haven't had time to check myself.

    --Phillip R. Jaenke (prjat_private - InterNIC: PRJ5)
    TheGuyInCharge(tm), Ketyra Designs, Inc.
    "That's IT! I'm gonna slap Dr.Watson with a malpractice suit!!" --Keihra
    ObBob! KHpB lWulH EO m23 C(PEW) B-18 OlO LM(p) ScjnM T++ A9! H8oc b123 D+
    ! I reserve the right to bill spammers for my time and disk space !