More potential ASP problems

From: Fred Donck (f.c.w.donckat_private)
Date: Fri Jul 03 1998 - 05:04:09 PDT

    All,

    Apart from the reported ASP problems on both bugtraq and ntbugtraq one of my
    colleques pointed me to some more exploit which may be just as bad. I
    haven't seen any mention of it yet to both the lists

    Apart from the http://www.domain.com/xxxx.asp::$DATA in ASP applications
    there may also a http://www.domain.com/global.asa which may contain session
    variables and user-id/password combinations for entering databases and the
    like.

    If not patched this is also subject to the vulnerabilities.

    my $0.02,
    Fred
    --
     Fred Donck                  | E-mail: f.c.w.donckat_private (work)