Re: NMRC Advisory - Default NDS Rights

From: Bernd Eckenfels (listsat_private)
Date: Sat Sep 19 1998 - 19:36:10 PDT

    On Sat, Sep 19, 1998 at 04:47:30PM -0400, costello, don wrote:
    > fact, Novell has said that it is widely known that, if the presence if CX or
    > NLIST poses some paranoia in your environment, you should delete these
    > utilities from SYS:LOGIN

    What does this help? Are those tools "personalized" to the NDS System they
    accessing? I mean, if I donthave the "NLIST" command, I will simply copy it
    from Disk to my Workstation. This is like deleting "ps" from a unix system
    to avoid users seeing the environment of other processes. This doesnt help
    anything, or?

    Greetings
    Bernd
    --
      (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfelsat_private --
      o--o     *plush*  2048/93600EFD  eckes@irc  +497257930613  BE5-RIPE