ValueClick CGI Vulnerability FIXED

From: Philip Stoev (philipat_private)
Date: Fri Jan 01 1999 - 19:55:57 PST

    Here is an excerpt from ValueClick's site:

    ===================

    Secure Logon

    ValueClick has added a number of enhanced security features to the logon
    process. MD5 technology now provides increased protection to all ValueClick
    Member accounts. Your encrypted logon session will now expire after 10
    minutes of inactivity (or you can choose to log off at any time), it is not
    susceptible to hijack from third parties, and no sensitive information will
    appear in third party web server logs. Log on as usual and feel confident
    that ValueClick is doing all that we can to make this relationship
    profitable and reliable for all our Member-Hosts!

    Happy New Year to all of you!

    Philip Stoev
    Customer Service & Web Design - EuroIntegra Ltd.
    tel. 9549488, 9515634 e-mail: philipat_private

    Find Your Job @ http://jobs.einet.bg