Microsoft Hotmail

From: Daniel P. Stasinski (dannysat_private)
Date: Tue Jan 26 1999 - 09:36:04 PST

    I contacted Microsoft/Hotmail asking them to close the account
    of that was listed in the backdoored tcp wrapper source code.
    I also forwarded the offending code.

    The word back from them is that they will not close it.  Theft
    of passwords and hacking does not violate thier terms of
    service.

    Daniel
    --
    /\/  Daniel P. Stasinski /\/  Karemor International, Inc.  /\/
    /\/  Software Engineer   /\/  2406 South 24th Street       /\/