Re: Mirc 5.5 'DCC Server' hole

From: Yiango (yyiangouat_private)
Date: Tue Jan 26 1999 - 13:15:14 PST

    After I studied the problem a little bit more -- I've realised that the
    script I made actually DOESN'T correct the problem (It does not work
    like desired).  Sorry about that.

    The best thing to do is just type: '/dccserver off' or be a little bit more
    careful; at least until an other mIRC is released or a better patch is
    provided by someone else.

    Thanks

    -
     Yiango Yiangoullis (Yist) | PGP: 0x92FC1739
     yiangoat_private | ICQ/UIN#: 1366852
     http://netreview.findhere.com/ | zelur xuniL