Re: ICQ99 crash

From: Timothy Doane (tdoaneat_private)
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 17:41:09 PST

    >From Mirabis's Web Page:

    Testing ICQ99a
    ICQ is currently testing the next version of its software, ICQ99a. When it
    is ready for public release we will announce it on the Web site. Until
    then we urge you to use the current ICQ98a version. Please download ICQ98a
    from an approved download site only (Download.com, Tucows, ZDNet and
    Jumbo). Software obtained from any other source may have been altered and
    could cause harm to your system.

    What do you expect from a BETA of a BETA?

    -Tim