Re: Frontpage extensions under Apache 1.3.4

From: Frank Miller (frankmat_private)
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 10:35:43 PST

    Marc/Nathan and other bugtraq folk,

    I utilized fp-patch_apache.1.3.0. It performed changes to httpd.h,
    httpd_request.c, util.c and of course dumped mod_frontpage.c.

    Ya'll are correct in that the actual extentions/CGI's are not avaialable.
    Sorry for the net misunderstanding!

    I should know better than to send e-mail public in the wee, wee hours of the
    morn after staying up for a few days working ;}.

    Frank