Procmail version 3.13.1 released

From: Philip Guenther (guentherat_private)
Date: Tue Apr 06 1999 - 14:56:16 PDT

    How apt my previous words...

    I have released procmail version 3.13.1, which fixes a few buffer
    overflow that I had missed previously and eliminates a keyword conflict
    with newer versions of gcc.  These buffer overflows are probably
    'slightly more difficult' to exploit as they involve particular
    variables instead of variable expansion in general.

    My apologies to those who downloaded version 3.13 yesterday.

    	http://www.procmail.org/procmail.tar.gz
    	ftp://ftp.procmail.org/pub/procmail/procmail.tar.gz

    Debian has been notified and so will probably be releasing an updated
    package shortly.  (If other vendors want to be notified of procmail
    releases ahead of time they should e-mail me.)

    Philip Guenther

    Procmail Maintainer
    bugat_private