Re: aDSL routers

From: Truman Boyes (trumanat_private)
Date: Wed Apr 14 1999 - 15:01:07 PDT

     There are two levels of access on these units. Basic telnet access will
    provide limited commandset. These would leave the user with the ability to
    'ping', list system info, show processes, and list the routing table.
    There is another level which provides more options and rights is available
    only by logging into the unit with password from the command line
    interface.

    Like most routers on networks, access should be restricted with access
    control lists. You can set this by using 'system addTelnetFilter' and
    specifying an IP range.

    Version Tested:
    FlowPoint/2200 SDSL [ATM] Router
    FlowPoint-2000 BOOT/POST V4.0.2 (18-Mar-98 12:00)

    .truman.boyes.