Re: Redhat 6.0 cachemgr.cgi lameness

From: Henrik Nordstrom (hnoat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 27 1999 - 10:08:36 PDT

    Kerb wrote:

    > others?).  Also, it could have POSSIBLY been Squid, which I installed as a
    > proxy cache.  Just some thoughts....

    As I said earlier cachemgr.cgi is part of Squid and the RedHat package
    manager has apparently selected /home/http/cgi-bin as a appropriate
    place to install cachemgr.cgi even thought is its a administrative
    interface which should be protected.

    cachemgr.cgi has nothing to do with Apache.

    Source to the program is available in the Squid sources as
    src/cachemgr.c. Squid sources is available from http://squid.nlanr.net/
    (or on your RedHat sources CD)

    --
    Henrik Nordstrom