FlowPoint DSL router vulnerability

From: Matt (mattat_private)
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 14:09:09 PDT

    The following URL contains information about a firmware upgrade for
    FlowPoint DSL routers that fixes a possible "security compromise".
    FlowPoint has chosen not to release ANY information whatsoever about the
    vulnerability. I was curious if anyone had any more information
    about this vulnerability than what FlowPoint is divulging.

    http://www.flowpoint.com/support/techbulletin/sec308.htm

    thnx

    --
    I'm not nice, I'm vicious--it's the secret of my charm.