Re: More fun with WWWBoard

From: Speed (speedat_private)
Date: Fri Sep 24 1999 - 08:50:38 PDT

    On Wed, 22 Sep 1999, Patrick Oonk wrote:

    > Matt Wright is one of the worst, but check out
    > http://www.ultimatebb.com/home/firsttimeinstall.html for a few
    > good laughs:

    You know... alot of people here give Matt Write a hard time.  On the one
    hand, yeah, wwwboard is insecure.  But maybe he simply doesn't have time
    to deal with it anymore.

    Just accept that it is insecure / incomplete, and perhaps use one of the
    other various web boards that are now available.  Matt Wright's was one of
    the first useable web boards, and it was the spark for others that were
    developed since then.

    No, I wouldn't recommend using wwwboard, but I think we should lighten up
    a little because his original contribution was in good faith.  And others
    have picked up where he left off.