Re: stream.c - new FreeBSD exploit?

From: Guy Cohen (guyat_private)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 00:36:02 PST

    It's a pity to attach FreeBSD to this exploit, as it obviously isn't
    specific
    to just the FreeBSD stack. I wish the FUD would just go away sometimes.

    On Friday evening i tried to test the exploit from one of my work stations
    going past FW-1 4.0 (on Solaris7-x86) to my home linux box, packets did not
    past the firewall
    spoofing rules. But that's not the case. I forgot the program running ...
    coming to work today
    finding my firewall load averages very high, CPU is 0.0% idle and kernel at
    80%-90%.