Re: Bypass Virus Checking

From: Max Vision (visionat_private)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 13:59:50 PST

    FYI,

    I have since discovered that Symantec has removed *all* default exclusions
    in their Norton AntiVirus 7.0 (corporate edition).  Gone are the RECYCLED
    folder, the windows executables, and the wildcard exclusions.  Nice
    default.  It looks like they have addressed this bug.

     Program Version: 7.0
     Scan Engine: 1.1.1.11
     Definitions: 20131a
     Dare: 1/31/2000