Re: Debian (frozen): Perms on /usr/lib/libguile.so.6.0.0

From: Craig Brozefsky (craig@RED-BEAN.COM)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 09:25:56 PST

    Torsten Landschoff <torstenat_private> writes:

    > Yep, this bug has lasted way too long. I sent a fix to the maintainer who
    > answered :
    >
    > From: Craig Brozefsky <craig@red-bean.com>
    > Date: 02 Feb 2000 20:39:58 -0800
    >
    > > Just uploaded a version of the package with this fix.  Will close the
    > > bug out when it's incorporated into the archive.  Wanted to give you a
    > > hedz up.
    >
    > Now that I read about this problem again I looked on our master server for
    > the fixed package and did not find it. Craig: What happened to your upload?

    There was a problem with the original source tarball not being found
    in the archive (no idea how it got disappeared), so I had to
    re-upload, then there was a problem with me changing the version
    number of the guile interpreter, which Richard Braakman did not want
    to do while 'tater was in Freeze.  I have uploaded a version which
    fixes the problem above and should satisfy all of Richard's
    requirements.

    --
    Craig Brozefsky                      <craig@red-bean.com>
    Free Scheme/Lisp Software  http://www.red-bean.com/~craig