Re: TrendMicro OfficeScan tmlisten.exe DoS

From: Herold Heiko (Heiko.Heroldat_private)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 00:36:32 PST

    Does happen here, too. Same situation (version), just a simple telnet
    with random data (a few bytes) is enough to crash the service.
    Tmlisten.exe does crash usually when the telnet connection is closed, not
    when you send the data.
    Did test with NTws machines only.
    Heiko

    -- PREVINET S.p.A.            Heiko.Heroldat_private
    -- Via Marocchesa, 14         ph  x39-041-5494228
    -- I-31021 Mogliano V.to (TV) fax x39-041-5492263
    -- ITALY