Re: MS Office XP - the more money I give to Microsoft, the more vulnerable my Windows computers are

From: Dennis McHenry (ronmchat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 16:12:29 PDT

    > From: "Georgi Guninski" <guninskiat_private>
    > Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 8:19 AM
    > Solution:
    > Uninstall Office XP and Windows.

    Why not uninstall Outlook and verify that the control has been unregistered?
    Is there some mechanism that prevents this "dangerous" control from being
    unregistered?  It seems to me to be a bit of an overreaction to give up
    using the other Office apps (not to mention the whole OS) because yet
    another Outlook bug has been found.

    -Dennis